Over the years, it has proudly served the people of four states and, over time, has expanded its reach to include Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Although West Penn Power has been acquired by FirstEnergy, it retains its wide variety of social media channels to stay in touch with the local customers it serves.
You can use these channels to find ways to pay your energy bills, find out where your employees are solving utility problems, and what ongoing community support activities you participate in.
West Penn Power customers can purchase electricity from competing providers offering different electricity rates. The prices offered by competing providers include only the cost of electricity and not the cost of supplying electricity.
West Penn Power Registration Procedure
To set up your West Penn Power account, you must register online at the First Energy Corp website.
Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Open the link in a secure browser and enter your West Penn Power account number, found in the upper right hand corner of your bill. You must also enter your 5-digit zip code.
- Check and confirm your service address.
- Enter your details online, including your name, email address, username, password, and PIN (or the last four digits of your social security number).
- Please verify the information and submit it.
- Verify your account by clicking the link in your verification email.
Once your account is created, it will also automatically register for electronic invoicing.
West Penn Power Login Process
After setting up your West Penn Power account, you can log in to this website (https://www.firstenergycorp.com/log_in.html).
- You must first visit the official website.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate sections.
- Finally, just click on the Connect button.
Please note that once you have set up your account, you can start, stop, or transfer your service. This is especially helpful when moving to a new home.
Enter your username and password to access the portal. If you are having trouble logging in and wondering how to reset your password, just tap the “I forgot your username or password” button.
The current base purchase price (also known as the comparative price) for supplying electricity to West Penn Power is currently 5,637 cents per kWh. By choosing a competitive generator set, you can save electricity per kWh. However, delivery and all other charges are still paid to West Penn Power.