You can log into your West Penn Power account online by visiting the official website and accessing all the options. Make sure you have an account with them. Launch your web browser and navigate to the West Penn Power login page (shown below).
The prices offered by competing providers include only electricity costs and not electricity costs. West Penn Power customers can purchase electricity from competing providers at different electricity rates.
Different Types of Options to Pay The Bill
There are five ways you can pay your West Penn Power bill.
- Using The Website – If you have an account, you can log in and pay with a debit or credit card or directly through your account. If you don’t have an account, you can pay a guest by entering their zip code and billing account number.
- Using The Mobile App – You can pay your bill with the West Penn Power app.
- You Can Pay By Phone – You can call the IVR or Contact Center and pay with a checking or savings account. You can also pay by phone through KUBRA EZ-PAY with your debit or credit card.
- Pay In Person – You can pay the paying agents by cash, check, or money order.
- Pay By Mail – You can also send a check or money order.
You will receive more information about the different payment methods as soon as you log into your account. You can use any of these processes to pay your energy bill.
West Penn Power is a public utility company based in Akron, Ohio. FirstEnergy Corporation is made up of 10 utility companies and serves customers in a 65,000-square-foot area of the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic, including Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland and New York.
You can also set up automatic online billing and choose other payment methods. It offers an online bill payment service to all its users and offers various bill payment methods. You can also cancel accounts online and contact customer service.
West Penn Power offers its customers an excellent energy conservation program. As a resident of an energy voting zone, you benefit from West Penn Power’s PA Power Switch program. By participating in the PA Power Switch, consumers have more control over managing their monthly electricity bills.